Acelepryn GR is a commercial grade granular pest control for your lawns that is safe to use around the home.
Acelepryn Insecticide provides unmatched, season long grub and caterpillar control in a single application. It is now available in a convenient and flexible granule formulation – Acelepryn GR.
This product is not only a cure, but also a preventative. Residual effects can be up to 6 months.
The efficiency and longevity of performance means your turf spaces are protected for longer and because it is exempt from poison scheduling, PPE requirements for workers are reduced. This new no-spray option means ease of use and minimal disruption to the community.
A wide range of insect pests including African Black Beetle, Argentinian Scarab, Billbugs and several species of caterpillars including Cutworm, Sod Webworm and Lawn Armyworm.
Please note that Dry Patch in lawns is often mistaken for Black Beetle.
For Information and help with Dry Patch
How to Use
- This 10kg bag will cover up to 1000m2 and last up to 5 months.
- Application rate is 1kg per 100sqm
- Do not apply when ground is saturated with water
- Can be spread in any professional turf fertiliser spreader
- For pests in the soil, irrigate with approximately 6 mm of water immediately after application to get it into the soil.
- Where treating for caterpillars, irrigation and mowing should be delayed for 24 hours as you do not want it watered in. This includes Armyworm, Sodworm and Cutworm.
- Typically apply in mid September and mid December
For information on the different types of Lawn Pests
For more help on how to apply see below
We love spring here at Lawn Solutions. Spring is the time when your garden and lawn start to grow with more exuberance and the greenery comes to life. But so…
For more information on Oxafert