SOIL MATTERS CLAY & COMPOST
Baileys Soil Matters Clay & Compost is an all-in-one soil conditioner for amendment of sandy, hydrophobic soils. It contains Soil Solver kaolin clay, silts and rock minerals as well as mature compost to increase soil capacity to hold nutrients and water, and naturally regenerate soil fertility. The premium ingredients create a loam like soil texture, that will grow a lush, healthy garden and nutrient dense food.
- Improve fertility
- Improve soil biology
- Increase soil water holding capacity
- Contains kaolin clay
- Soil Matters Clay & Compost is the ideal soil preparation product for new lawns, gardens and vegetable beds based on sandy soil.
PREPARING SOIL FOR GARDEN BEDS & LAWNS
- Prepare the area by removing all weeds, rocks and debris.
- Each bag contains 10kg of Soil Solver Mineralised Clay. To achieve a soil clay content of 5% distribute one bag of Baileys Soil Matters Clay & Compost evenly over 1m2.
- Work well into the top 100mm with a rotary hoe or garden fork.
- Water well and mix again before planting or laying lawn.
EXISTING GARDEN BEDS
- Distribute one bag of Baileys Soil Matters Clay & Compost evenly over 2-4m2.
- Mix well into the soil surface with a hand-held hoe, being careful of roots.
- Water well.
- Repeat if required in the growing season.
- Protect the top soil by covering with a fully composted mulch, such as Baileys Moisture Mulch.
For More Information
For more great Baileys products Click Here