Cannonade 212 EC
Cannonade 212 EC is the same active ingredient as Fusilade, 212g/ltr of Fluzifop-p. Cannonade is a selective phenoxy herbicide used for post-emergence control of annual and perennial grass weeds, but does little or no harm to broad-leaved plants. Cannonade controls couch, kikuyu and paspalum grass varieties in your garden beds and crops.
Surefire Cannonade is rapidly absorbed by leaves and green stems and translocated throughout the plant.
It accumulates at growing points, both above ground and in the roots, rhizomes and stolons of grass weeds. Weed growth, and hence competition with the crop, stops within 48 hours.
It has an extensive label for use on soybeans and other broad-leaved crops such as carrots, spinach, potatoes, and ornamentals, fruit orchards & pine plantations. This makes it perfect to use in garden beds around the house and it is safe for bees, birds and other beneficial insects.
SureFire CANNONADE212EC features:
1. Selective and systemic post-emergent herbicide.
2. Controls many annual and perennial weeds as shown
typically below (refer to the label for specifics).
3. Non-toxic to broadleaf crops.
4. Resistant to wash-off by rain, due to systemic activity.
5. Safe to birds, fish, bees, and other beneficial insects.
6. Registered for aerial applications.
7. Non-Ionic Organic Surfactant use is recommended.
For more herbicide products go to https://www.lawndoctor.com.au/lawn-shop/lawn-care/lawn-herbicides/