ColourGuard Plus RTU
ColourGuard Plus RTU Lawn Paint will instantly green and fertilise your lawn.
A game changing product from Lawn Solutions Australia, ColourGuard is a natural turf grass colourant that is environmentally friendly and 100% organic. ColourGuard is easy to apply and means your lawn will always look great, no matter what mother nature throws at it.
Why use ColourGuard ‘lawn paint’
As any real estate agent will tell you, kerb appeal is essential for getting your property sold for the highest price possible. ColourGuard means you can maximise your kerb appeal with a lush green front lawn, nature strip and backyard to show off your property at its best. Make sure you apply ColourGuard before your real estate agent takes photographs of your house for marketing your property!
Or maybe you’ve got an important party coming up and you want to have a lush green lawn for your guests. ColourGuard is so fast and easy to apply, your lawn will be party-ready in no time.
Benefits of ColourGuard ‘lawn paint’
- Instantly restores the natural green colour of grass – year round
- Substantially reduces watering needs
- Stays green during droughts and water restrictions
- UV fade resistant
- Won’t bleed, run, or stain once absorbed into the grass
- Safe for the environment, pets and people
- Works in extreme heat, cold and frost
- Organic and natural – no harmful chemicals
- Reduces the amount of fertiliser and water used on lawns
How to use ColourGuard
- Attach your hose to the 2 Litre Ready To Use bottle, or mix the 100ml concentrate with water in a pressure sprayer as per the bottle instructions.
- Spray evenly across your lawn, working from methodically from one side to another.
- When spraying near hard surfaces like paths and driveways, stand on the surface and spray the ColourGuard away from the surface onto your lawn.
- Leave your lawn to dry for at least 2 hours afterwards (if in full sunlight), or longer if it is shady.
For more help on how to apply see https://www.lawndoctor.com.au/colourguard-rtu/
Tips for using ColourGuard
- If you do accidentally spray onto a hard surface, simply wash the spray off into the lawn using hosed water.
- Once you have applied ColourGuard, give it 2 hours to dry in full sunlight, or longer if the lawn is not in full sun.
- You can mow your lawn after using ColourGuard has dried – just don’t set the mower too low and scalp your lawn.
- ColourGuard is a permanent colorant, so it will disappear as the grass leaf grows.
- Don’t worry if it rains – ColourGuard is not washed off by rain or water, once it has dried
ColourGuard is not a fertiliser. It is a fantastic product to use in winter when your grass has gone dormant. It should not be used on dead, dry leaf. The dye in ColourGuard works on a living leaf – it will send a dry dead leaf blue, not green.
For more information on how to colour your lawn with fertiliser see https://www.lawndoctor.com.au/product/lawnporn-green-light/ for a foliage fertiliser and see https://www.lawndoctor.com.au/product/knights-coastal-special-lawn-fertiliser/ for a granular fertiliser.
For more information on help with Dry Patch see https://www.lawndoctor.com.au/free-catch-cups/ and https://www.lawndoctor.com.au/dry-patches-in-your-lawn/