Embargo is a pre-emergent herbicide providing good residual performance on Winter Grass, Annual Ryegrass, Summer Grass and Crowsfoot in a range of turf species.
What is a pre-emergent herbicide
Pre-emergent herbicides are designed to prevent the germination of the targeted weeds seeds, or to kill of the juvenile roots before the weed grows above the thatch layer. They do not affect an established plant. If the targeted weed is already present in your turf go to https://www.lawndoctor.com.au/lawn-shop/lawn-care/weedkillers-for-my-lawn/
Benefits of Embargo Herbicide
* Effective against all major annual grass weeds in turf during Summer & Winter
* Season long control of annuals weeds (up to 18 weeks control)
* Reduce future weed set and germination
* Reduce the reliance on costly selective post-emergent herbicides
* Minimise nutrient and sunlight competition from annual grasses
* Application compatibility with wetting agents
* Low odour formulation
* Unscheduled – Suitable for public areas
* Economical solution for your main annual weed problems; such as Winter grass, Summergrass, Crab grass & Crowsfoot grass
Embargo is a selective pre-emergent surface applied herbicide that provides residual control of grass and broadleaf weeds in established turf. Controls susceptible weeds by preventing growth and development of newly germinated weeds. Safe to use on established turf species listed in the table on the label. Embargo Herbicide inhibits the steps in plant cell division responsible for chromosome separation and cell wall formation, therefore stopping root growth. Embargo Herbicide does not translocate through the roots into the stem and leaves.
For more information on weeds go to https://www.lawndoctor.com.au/weeds-in-perth-lawns/