Baileys Lawn Reviver is perfect after a long period of winter dormancy. Use at the start of spring to improve your lawns visual appearance within days. The organic structure works through the lawn’s profile to activate microbial action and stimulate earthworm activity, promoting healthy growth. Water retention is increased, water run-off and evaporation are reduced and disease resistance increased.
BENEFITS OF LAWN REVIVER
- Western Australian designed and manufactured product.
- Organic structure improves your soil structure and fertility and stimulated microbial activity.
- Disease resistance increased.
- Contains Grosorb wetting agent to maximise water use and fertiliser delivery.
- Manufactured to Australian Standards Mark 4454.
- Smart Approved and Waterwise Approved product
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Prepare the area for lawn planting by removing sticks and
stones and coagulated soil. Arrange your contours as
desired then add Baileys Lawn Reviver to the topsoil at
100m-150mm thick. Work into the topsoil then plant out
seeds or stolons.
Ideal preparation for roll-on lawn.
As Top Dress:
After mowing, vertimowing or scarifying, spread evenly over the surface of the lawn to a
thickness of 5-10mm. Work into the lawn using the back
of a rake or sand spreader. Water well.
For more information see our Spring Lawn Guide https://www.lawndoctor.com.au/spring-lawn-guide/