Power Pellets are a Certified Organic plant based fertiliser for all garden situations. Power Pellets is developed in the Snowy Mountains of New South Wales. It’s an all-natural and Earth friendly addition to your soil that supplies all the essential nutrients for plants to thrive.
Power Pellets are based on the age-old process where plant matter falls to the rainforest floor and is broken down by micro-organisms to create mineral rich soil that is in harmony with the environment. It’s slow release action reduces nutrient waste and keeps essential minerals in the soil for longer for your plants. Power Pellets® help you create soil
that’s good for the Earth.
- Certified No Chemicals
- No Animal Manures
- High Mineral Content
- Revitalises Soil
- 100% Organic Fertiliser
- Completely Safe
- Lucerne Based
- Long Lasting
- Easy to Use
- Manufactured from entirely natural raw materials and contain absolutely no chemicals, no synthetic NPK boosters and no fillers. You will not be ingesting chemicals or eating animal manures when you use Power Pellets to fertilise the plants you eat.
- Certified Organic by respected Certification body NASAA (Registration 4179M). This certification means that you can be confident there definitely are no chemicals in Power Pellets – more than can be said for many other so-called organic fertilisers.
- Easy to use. Simply sprinkle pellets on the soil surface – no need to dig in – it is that easy.
- One application lasts 50 – 70 days. Keep plants watered – that’s all there is to it.
- Safe to use on all herbs and vegetables – no exceptions.
- Feed plants the way Nature intended, by feeding the soil – feeding micro-organisms in the soil and building soil fertility. This is the opposite of chemical fertilisers that destroy soil micro-organisms and ultimately may render soils lifeless.
- You will taste the difference in plants you grow. Your health and well-being will benefit from the array of vitamins and minerals provided by natural plant food, grown under your control.
- A premium organic fertiliser that delivers excellent results for ALL plants, producing luxurious growth, abundant flowering and fruiting.
- Scientific trials have proven Power Pellets dramatically outperforms the market leader in chicken manures on all these measurements.
- Delivers nutrients to plants slowly and gently over 50 days, and beyond. Minerals in Power Pellets feed beneficial soil micro-organisms for more than 90 days.
- You can safely handle as you fertilise. There are no disease pathogen issues with this product. Safe for your pets too.
- Overworked or depleted soils will respond miraculously to feeding. Same with sick plants.
- Hold their own weight in water, increase soil water storage and provide additional water to plants in times of stress.
- Use to enrich your garden soil before new plantings and before you put down a new lawn.
- Avoid the foul smell associated with animal wastes – will not offend your neighbours – just delivers a pleasant “country” aroma.
Comparison of Power Pellets Fertiliser (PP), Chicken Manure Pellets (CM) and Controlled Release Fertilisers (CRF)
|Soil Conditioner – improves growing media/soil||✔||✔||✗|
|Holds 100% of weight in water – reduced watering||✔||✔||✗|
|Contains root stimulant Triacontanol – world’s most powerful natural root hormone||✔||✗||✗|
|Contains natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agents||✔||✗||✗|
|Contains beneficial, broad spectrum amino acids, vitamins and minerals||✔||✔||✗|
|Contains Mycorrhizae that reduce fertiliser and water needs||✔||✗||✗|
|Fertiliser remains available in cold temperatures||✔||✔||✗|
|No heavy metals, antibiotics, synthetic hormones or vermicides||✔||✗||✗|
|No salt added to soils, growing media or water courses||✔||✗||✗|
|Does not cause algal blooms in waterways and dams||✔||✗||✗|
|Does not contain ammonium, nitrates or phosphates||✔||✗||✗|
|Nitrogen sourced from nitrogen fixing bacteria||✔||✗||✗|
|Contains weed suppression agents||✔||✗||✗|
|No offensive smell||✔||✗||✔|
|Does not burn Plants||✔||✗||✗|
|Will not dump nutrients into waterways under hot temperatures||✔||✔||✗|
|Safe if accidentally ingested by animals/pets||✔||✗||✗|
|Longevity – lasts up to 3 months||✔||✗||✔|
|All purpose – ideal for all plants||✔||✗||✗|
|More than 50% essential nutrients||✔||✗||✗|