Surefire Propyzamide 500 SC Herbicide is for selective control of certain grasses and broadleaf weeds in Lettuce, Sports Turf, Home Lawns, Legumes Seed Crops and Pastures. It is a 500g/L Propyzamide formulation, providing a highly effective pre and post emergent control of Winter Grass in Turf.
Surefire Propyzamide 500 SC Herbicide offers unique application timing and flexibility for pre-emergent use. For optimum results in turf it is best to apply Surefire Propyzamide 500 SC Herbicide prior to germination or to young, actively growing wintergrass plants in Autumn / early Winter.
When used in Turf, Surefire Propyzamide 500 SC Herbicide works by stunting the growth of Winter Grass, particularly the germinating seed which will start coming up in Autumn (generally speaking). Having stunted/stopped the plant’s growth, it can not spread/reproduce. Sustained treatment is required to control winter grass, and this product should not be used on Kikuyu lawns, but is OK for Buffalo and Couch lawns – but always consult the label before using the product.
- Contains the active ingredient Propyzamide
- Offers both pre & post-emergence control.
- Unique application timing flexibility – can’t miss the application window.
- Different mode of action group – post- emergent perspective.
- Cost effective form of Wintergrass control.
- Excellent safety on warm season grasses.
Surefire Propyzamide 500 SC can be used on the following established turf varieties:
- Buffalo Grass,
- Common Couch,
- Hybrid Couch,
- Queensland Blue Couch,
- Seashore Paspalum (Velvetene and Saltene)
DO NOT use Surefire Propyzamide 500 SC Herbicide on heavy red and peat soils.
Click Here for SDS